GSEB TET I Result & Final Answer key 2015 Declared
GSEB TET I Result & Final Answer key 2015 Declared, Gujarat State Examination Board has published TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) for Primary Section.
Gujarat state education board (GSEB) takes the control over the examinations conducted by the state government. Candidates who attended the examination will eagerly check for the Gujarat TET 1 result 2015. The board has released the answer key before releasing the Gujarat TET results.
Gujarat TET results are released now. Applicants seeking for latest govt jobs had applied for the recruitment. The recruitment was released for TET posts. TET means teacher eligibility test. It was classified into two types TET I and TET II. TET I was for primary teachers and TET II was for secondary teachers.. But the answer keys do not satisfied them fully. They are eagerly waiting for Gujarat TET 1 result 2015-2016. The GSEB releases any information belonging to the Gujarat in result.sebgujarat.com.
Gujarat TET results
Gujarat TET 1 result was released elementary teacher posts. Applicants can check their results by using the registration ID and DOB. The registration num was issued to them during the time of filling online application form.They will be given more priority during the time of interview. the results and merit list are published in result.sebgujarat.com. the procedure for downloading the Gujarat TET 1 result 2015 was detailed below.
GSEB TET I results
Organization: Gujarat Secondary Education Board
Official site: http://result.sebgujarat.com/
Name of the Exam: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
TET for: Primary Teacher (TET-1)
Category: results
Job category: govt job
Job location: Gujarat
Check Your Result:Click Here
Final Answer key: Gujarati , Hindi ,English


0 comments:
Post a Comment